Procedure for Referring Agencies
The goal of Pavilion of Hope’s Furniture Bank Program is to redistribute safe, clean, functional furniture in a professional, dignified manner, from those who want to share to those who are in need. Our furniture bank is staffed by all volunteers. We receive donated gently used furniture and distribute it to local needy families, referred to us by metro Atlanta agencies. All clients must be screened and sponsored by a caseworker from a nonprofit social service agency that has assessed the need of the client.
What You Need To Do
- Complete the Agency Application Form below.
- Upon submission, an Agency Training Packet will be sent to you.
- When you have completed the training, email us at email@example.com.
- A Client Application will be sent to you.
- Screen your clients carefully to determine actual need for furniture. Determine if they will be a Furniture Bank or Day of Hope Client.
- Complete the form with your client, making sure that they understand and sign the form.
- Submit the completed application and administrative fee to our office. Someone will contact the client within 72 hours and schedule them for an appointment.
Each client may only visit our warehouse once. Some needed items may not be available at the time of the appointment. We do not hold furniture and all items must be selected at the time of visit.
Please note that Pavilion of Hope only takes 25 appointments per Day of Hope. These appointments fill quickly. Clients can bring their own truck on the Day of Hope. Clients needing delivery will pay an additional fee.