Pavilion of Hope provides free furniture and household goods to individuals and families in need All contributions to Pavilion of Hope are tax deductible. Items donated are used in our resettlement program to assist refugee, homeless and transitioning families. Some items are placed in our store and sold to fund program activities.
Tax receipts are available at the time of your donation. Schedule a FREE pick-up of your gently used furniture today by calling 404-491-1639.
When donating, keep the following in mind:
- Test all electrical and battery operated items to ensure that they still work prior to donation.
- Include all pieces and parts for donated items
- Call ahead if dropping items off at the warehouse.
- Do not donate broken, ripped or dirty items
- Do not donate items that do not meet current safety standards.
- Do not donate items that have been recalled or banned.
- Do not donate non-working appliances.
We cannot accept items that have stains, rips or tears, are very worn, faded or broken, have been clawed or damaged by a pet or have excessive pet hair.
Please Note: The driver will evaluate the donation at the time of pickup. If there are any items that our nonprofit cannot use, they will not be taken.
To utilize our free pickup service, you must donate at least two large furniture items(i.e. sofa & loveseat, table and bed, etc.). IF you are further than 30 miles from our office, you must have at least five large furniture items. Below is a list of essential items needed: